Parker C. Montgomery
Parker C. Montgomery primarily practices in estate planning, business law, and contract matters.
Parker was born in Salina, Kansas and raised near Bennington, where he helped his dad ranch cattle. He attended Kansas State University, graduating with a B.S. in Political Science with a minor in History in 2019. Parker then attended the University of Kansas School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctor in 2022. While in law school, Parker was involved in the Medical-Legal Partnership, where he assisted numerous indigent clients with a variety of medical and legal issues. Parker interned with multiple judges in Johnson County civil and criminal court. Upon graduating from law school, Parker returned to his hometown and joined the law firm of Hampton & Royce, L.C. in 2022.
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2022
- Kansas State University, 2019, B.S. Political Science.
- Kansas Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- An Ironic History of Oil and Gas Law Regulation in the Midwest
- Kelo v. City of New London; How the Supreme Court Rewrote Eminent Domain